While having a little luck o’ the Irish is helpful, effective online fundraising takes a solid plan and integration with all your organization’s communications. There are many different ways to raise funds in the online world.
Here are 5 Essentials for a Solid Online Fundraising Program:
- A fresh website that is easy to navigate, that adheres to best practices, and designed thoughtfully to address the different audiences you reach. The website should include a clear call to action and be responsive or mobile friendly to make navigation easy for mobile and tablet visitors.
- Payment processing that integrates with your existing site and gives you the reports to evaluate results.
- Email appeals that connect donors to your site and your social media. These email appeals should be scheduled around your nonprofit’s mailing schedule to increase conversion rates.
- A social media and content schedule with messages that supports your mission.
- Google AdWord campaigns that turn web traffic into supporters and donors. (Did you know the Google AdWord Program for Nonprofits made recent changes?)
The Engage Group can help you overcome all the technical obstacles to get your fundraising online successfully. Whether it’s connecting your merchant account, redesigning your website, sending out an email, setting up Google AdWords, launching a mobile giving campaign or anything else online – we can help. We’d feel lucky to be considered a part of your team.